Mission Call

8:51 AM

Dear Sister Garcia,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Canada, Montréal Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, February 3, 2016. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language, but you will learn French at the Missionary Training Center.

I am so very humbled and excited to have this amazing opportunity to serve the people of Montréal! I already love them so much. I would not have placed myself in Canada, but I know it is where I am needed most. I am very nervous to speak multiple languages, but I am confident that the Lord knows my abilities. I look forward to this adventure and only hope that I can serve my loving savior with all that I have. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe